Open newsletter in webbrowser EREMA Homepage

%name%

in the current edition of SALMA News we would like to draw your attention to several new articles, press releases an videos which you might consider useful for sales or information purposes.

Best regards,
Gerold Breuer
Head of Marketing & Business Development


VACUNITE: Comprehensive article in comPETence   VACUNITE: Comprehensive article in comPETence

“Higher PET recyclate content in end product requires innovative recycling process – From flake to pellet with VACUNITE®” – this is the title of an article which we recently published in the PET publication comPETence. The comprehensive 16 page article summarises the advantages of our new VACUNITE technology and includes an interview with Manfred Hackl and Christoph Wöss.



PLASMAC press release   PLASMAC press release

On 1 January 2019, the EREMA Group acquired 60 percent of the recycling machine manufacturer PLASMAC Srl to further expand its range of tailor-made plastic recycling solutions for in-house applications. The remaining 40 percent of the recycling machine manufacturer is owned by SYNCRO Group, a manufacturer in Italy that makes equipment for the blown film industry.

> Read the PLASMAC press release for more information
> Link to the PLASMAC website: www.plasmac.it



Circular economy movie of EREMA customer: From disused ropes to new palettes   Circular economy movie of EREMA customer: From disused ropes to new palettes

With its new project ATANDO CABOS, the Chilean EREMA customer Comberplast (INTAREMA® RegrindPro®) shows how to realize effective and impactful circular economy projects. Watch the movie to see how disused fishing ropes in Patagonia are collected, reprocessed into recycled pellets and then injection moulded into palettes and large containers.



Attero video starring two INTAREMA® machines   Attero video starring two INTAREMA® machines

Two INTAREMA® 1714 TVEplus machines take a leading role in a recent video from Attero about the setting up of its new recycling plant in Wijster, Netherlands. The machines process post-consumer film into high quality LDPE granulate.



Wela Plast: picture from ex works test run   Wela Plast: picture from ex works test run

The marketing department is always happy to receive and/or take pictures of customers in front of EREMA machines to use them in different marketing media, such as for the Recycling News, website or social media. If the customer agrees and you know the exact date and time when such a picture can be taken, e.g. during ex works test runs, please contact the marketing department to take the picture. In this recent case, the photo with customer Wela Plast was initiated by Robert Binder – thank you!


EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H.
Unterfeldstr. 3, 4052 Ansfelden, Austria
Tel.: +43 732 3190-0, Fax: -23, erema@erema.at
Unsubscribe newsletter